Sunday, April 8, 2007

EASTER Eggsitement

I had fun real fun…

Whoops!!! Did I tell you anything? Well I guess I didn’t + it’s Easter! Eggsactly! Anyways let’s have some fun in Easter my day was goody goofy good!

We went at eggsactly 10:28, brought eggs, coloring kits, and candy. We reached Joyma’s house in about ten minutes and started an egg hunt. After a while I was mad because we found all of the eggs!!!! They were in hard places all over Dennypa’s backyard. DennyPa and Jonathan helped me find some of the eggs.

Then we colored the hard boiled eggs. I colored at least ten and wrote my name on one of them. Mummy, Brandy, Jonathan, Yash and Jonathan were also doing the egg coloring with me. We ended up with lots of colored eggs in the basket which looked really nice. We ran out of space in the basket.

We then ate lunch. We had quiche, beans, muffins and yogurt for lunch. After lunch we drew and scribbled then had to go home I had fun real fun…

No comments: