Tuesday, May 15, 2007

KruiseAmerica RV in Alaska

Day 1: We came from school and quickly did extra packing and all of our luggage took two big cars. Our friend Vikas uncle went early to our destination Alaska, to pick up the RV. In the car we got all squished up because of the luggage and people - me, papa, mummy, and yashu and Swati aunty together with Vishalu and Carina went in the other car.

Once we reached the airport we checked-in our luggage and waited to board the plane. There was hardly anything to do on the plane except looking out the window - we got some snacks and read magazines and books. I also wrote this story of Alaska. Now my sister is screaming - waking up the whole airplane. We got to Seattle where we bought french fries and burger.

When we got to Alaska we hurried to look for the RV. Of course Vikas uncle was right there with our big RV from CruiseAmerica. It was hard to load all of our luggage. We checked the RV out and then went to a camp ground in Anchorage where we slept immediately. zzzzzzzzzz........

Day 2: Awwwww...... Today is a new day we brushed our teeth and ate breakfast in the RV. Then we played at a park next to the campground. We paid the rent and left around noon to a store. Then we headed to a state park called Thunderbird Falls where we had lunch. Then we hiked for a looooong time all the way to the falls. When we were coming back I fell asleep. Later we drove towards Talkeetna where we had dinner and then I couldn't sleep because I slept too much. We went to latitude 62 where I had a desert called Mt McKinley which had Finally I fell asleep. zzzzzzzzzz..............

Day 3: Everybody is asleep..... where is my brother, dad.... here they come - looks like they went for a early morning hike. We had a super meal for breakfast. We went to a gift shop where I got an Athabaskan flute and Yash got an Alaskan hiker hat. We took a walk to a rocky river then we got the junior ranger program. I watched a mount Mckinley movie and finished a few project in the ranger program. We ate dinner in the RV as we drove to Riley Creek.

Day 4: We are in Denlai. We see caribou and ptarmigans and lots of mountains.

No comments: