Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ryder Park in Aktion

Today I got up reaaaalllllly late. My mom said we are going to Ryder Park. I read a little bit of my Harry Potter and then packed for Ryder Park. Me and my brother had fun playing soccer in the backyard until we were ready to go. Once we got to the park, right away I jumped into the fountain of water. We played for one whole entire hour. Then we had to go home. Denny Pa bought us some ice cream. I got everyone's favorite candybar, my brother got world-class chocolate and my grandma got vanilla-swirl. Then we went home and on the way Denny Pa showed us his home. Facts: I went with grandpa, grandma, dennypa and my brother. The place was splashing fun, watergun cool, double exciting, and super funny. The settings were home, dennypa's home, park and Baskin Robbins

No comments: