Monday, July 9, 2007

Mamma B'day

Quickly I got up and dressed in my best clothes. I ate my breakfast (cereal) and took care of Simi. Suddenly I had a brilliant idea. I took a cookie saying Happy Birthday to mummy and gave the cookie. We played scrabble for half an hour. After scrablle we went to Bel Mateo Bowl where both me and my mom got strikes. I got first place, Yash second and my mom third place. Babaji and Dadiji came too and watched us bowl. Babaji got me one strike. Then at home I played with my train set waiting for my dad to come from work. When he came, he took mommy and all of us to a restaurant called "Roti". Maha uncle also joined us there. We had to rearrange the tables there because we were so many people. I enjoyed the yummy food that we ordered. At the end ee all sang Happy Birthday to you and got dessert. Later we went home and watched a movie called Munna Bhai MBBS.

No comments: