Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dead Feet

This weekend we went to Big Basin for backpacking Kamp. We had to walk over 5 miles with a huge backpack filled with stuff for kamping. It felt like I was walking forever. When we got there we gobbled up a whole bag of popkorn in a second. I was eggs-hausted so I took a nap. later for dinner we ate noodles and drank hot chocolate. Then we went to sleep zzzzzzzzz......

In the morning we quickly ate oatmeal and drank hot chocolate. Then we found logs and used them as pretend bazooka guns. My gun broke my friend, Sujay's gun. Then we hiked back again. By the end of it I couldn't walk. My feet were swollen. My dad thought I was walking like a fawn, because I was walking on my toes with knees bent.

2 comments:

Shantanu said...

good article, Karan. Hope your feet are better now and you are ready for a bigger hike....

Nevatia said...

My feet are better now and hope to get ready for bigger hikes in the future