Monday, November 27, 2006

School Library: My Favorite Place in School

I love to go to my school's library at lunch recess. This is the only time that I can go there to draw. Drawing is my second love (reading is my first). Today I made 4 monsters and a paper plane. I named the monsters Treetop, Froglike, Alienstar and Yo. My plane works for 3 different airlines - Star Airlines, Tornado Airlines and Sun Airlines.

I also go to the library to get books. I borrow the books and take them home. I go there every wednesday to get the books. Although, I can go there anytime once I am finished with my work in class. I started with Zack Files books this year. I also like to take the Magic Tree House books but now I have read them all.

Sometime I spend time in the reference section to help do my class projects. When I write, I circle words which I think are spelled wrong and then I use the dictionary to find the word. Last year, I had to do a project on Bears and I used the animal reference books for the story I was writing.

Sometimes I go to the library to help other people do their work. I help them understand the questions and figure out the answers.

Because of all these reasons the Library is one of my most favorite places in the school.

2 comments:

Marty said...

Karan,

Yes, you are very Kreative! I also enjoy one of your favorite places - the library! Although I don't think I can draw as well as you - you have a very kreative mind! I have a young son who also likes the Magic Tree House books. I'm going to recommend he read "My Weird School" since I haven't heard of that one before. Thanks for writing a great blog - keep up the good work!

Nevatia said...

Thanks Marty. Try to get the books from the local library. Keep reading this blog for more good books. - Karan