Monday, December 11, 2006

My Baby Sister Simran

One day at 5:30 am I had to go to the hospital to get a new baby. When we got there I saw on a paper what the baby was doing – there were some ink prints that looked like mountains. We waited till the doctor said it was time for surgery.

My dad had to wear a nurse suit to get in the surgery room. I got some of the nurse suit too but didn’t go inside the surgery room. At first we did not know what the baby is going to be - a boy or girl? We never knew until the surgery was over - we saw the nurse cleaning then my dad came out of the surgery room. My dad told us that it was a GIRL!!!!! Everyone was very excited to hear the news. My dad took Simi to clean her again this time we got to see her close up. Then we left the baby alone.

We went to see mummy she was laying in a bed.We were late for school so we left the hospital when we got to school we got a tardy slip when we got out we went to our friend’s house. Our friend took us to the hospital again we saw mummy laying down and we got truffles. We also touched the baby, she was soft when we touched her. Then we had to go back to our friends house to sleep.


1 comment:

Swasti said...

I love that slide show it is so cute
Swasti