Sunday, March 4, 2007

Date with Dad

Today, March 3rd 2007, me and my dad had a date. We had decided back in February but we finally got a chance now. It started when morning kame and I kept on komplaining we had to leave. We had to wait for mummy to come back from the gym.

Finally we left for our date. Oops... but we forgot to bring our library card and swimming stuff. Papa made a quick U-turn to get the stuff. Our first stop was McDonald's for breakfast. We bought two breakfast kids meal and had pancakes, hashbrown, McGriddles and chocolate milk. I also got 2 toys - they were Wee Wow Robo-pets. My dad wanted to take our photo but he had forgotten his camera.
The image “http://www.robotshop.ca/Images/big/fr/robot-jouet-roboreptile-wow-wee.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Our next stop was going to be the library. When we got there we figured it was klosed :( . Instead we went to PJCC for swimming. We played in the water with the toy I had gotten. My dad was afraid of the cold water in the outside pool - I had to drag dad into the pool. We tried to do hand stands in the water. My dad gave me piggy back rides in the water and also kept on throwing me up in the air. Then we took a shower and went to a pet store.
The PJCC  Your Center for Life
I really wanted to have a pet. So we went to PETCO. We explored with one of the helpers and he said that a good pet for me was a leopard gecko. We also checked out the parakeet and a fish as a pet. I really wanted to get the leopard gecko because it was cool and I could touch it whenever I wanted. I could leave it for a long time unattended. My dad said I had to research it more and learn about taking care of it before we could buy it. I got upset so we went to Toy's R Us and bought some rocket balloons.

Finally we came back home where I played with my rocket balloons.

WE HAD A GREAT GREAT DAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nevatia said...

Dear Karan,

I am so glad you had a great date with Papa and I am even more glad that you did not bring home that gecko! :))

love you a lot,
yours Mommy