Saturday, March 24, 2007

My First Soccer Game This Season

Few years back I played soccer for the first time but then I took a break in between. This year I started again because I really wanted to play soccer because I think I like it. So my mom signed me up inside AYSO The image “http://eteamz.active.com/alpineyouthsports/images/logoayso.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. which has soccer games in Foster City.

Mar 24th
At my first soccer game I `was midfield / forward

Forward
Midfield
Break time
Goal
We won
We were always focused on the ball
First half
Second half
Defense
Now let’s talk about what happened J1 L2 J3
First we got uniforms and got to know our places and started the game. At that point no one scored.
Second I was out and we changed goals +I had nothing to do. I drank some water and watched the game.
Third we finished the game and I was midfield

We won !

No comments: