Monday, December 18, 2006

The Life-Sized Game of Candyland

I looovvvve candies!!!!! Every time I see sweets I go for it. I also love to play the game of Candyland. One day inside my Wednesday envelope I got invited to a life-sized game of Candyland. Of course I had to go for it so I begged my Dad to take me.

On that day, my dad and I drove to the King’s community center in San Mateo. The line was very long to start the game. We saw a magician while waiting in the line who played different tricks. Once we got in they put a smiley face on my ticket. I had to take off my shoes to work on the live game-board. We entered the game and I had to jump on the color when it was called out. At each place we got to play a game and got a prize. At the ginger bread plum tree we had to throw a small bean bag on the tic-tac-toe board. At peppermint forest we played ring-toss. After the game we got a big candy cane. At gum-drop mountain we had to throw pennies at a huge gum-drop. Then I got a small candy cane. At licorice castle we got to play bull’s eye and got a piece of licorice. At peanut brittle house we bowled and got a wrist-band. At lollipop woods I played basketball and got a lollipop. At cream lake I played hockey and got bubbles. At molasses swamp we got to throw ball in a basket and gloppy gave some putty. At candy palace we got to play golf and King Kandy gave a gumball. Then we got into the palace to play games and do art.

First I got a picture with Santa. He gave me another candy cane. Then I made some reindeer food which was made of 4 things – sugar for helping, sparkles for seeing, wheat for main food, and raisins to help fly better. Then I got face painting of monkey on the side of my face. After that I made a X-mas card for my little sister and also made a bracelet. After that we ate lunch at Taco Bell and went home. This was one of my bestest days I ever had!

1 comment:

Swasti said...

You ure are right you really dolove candies so maybe for your birhday you want me to give you one small tiny tiny candy .Well thats what im going to do SWASTI