Sunday, December 31, 2006

My 2007 New Year's Resolutions

Papa says I have to write these resolutions for the coming New Year. So I came up with the list of resolutions I will do inside next year. In 2007 I will......
  • Learn how to skateboard
  • Do more biking tricks
  • Learn to play the drums
  • Read one book each day (look for them on my blog)
  • Kayak for atleast one mile
  • Make a pizza completely from scratch
  • Improve my writing skills
  • Hike, run and walk for miles
  • Play more with Bhaiya and Simi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keran:

Great list of 2007 resolutions. Very good idea. I specially love your plans to make a pizza.

Take care and have a great 2007.

Regards,

Rahul Garg

Swasti said...

Hi Karan,
its me Swasti.
Great website I love your new years resolutions! they were awsome!

Bye
Your Sister,
Swasti